ISR Air Spring System
The all new EFFBE ISR Air Spring System combines proven air springs with a new contact-less electro-pneumatic control system (patent pending), whereby sensors and control valves have been combined to form a compact module, integrated into the air spring.
A control device with either manual operation or connection to a PC port makes it possible to utilise the following settings:
- Levelling of the system (horizontal installation).
- Tracking of the position of each mount (operating height)
- Selection of height tolerance and restoring procession.
- Time delayed or suppressed response, when there is dynamic impact.
- Monitoring and documentation.
The concept represents the combination of a compact construction design with inexpensive modules.
- Integrated contactless level scanner, removes the need for separate
scanning of machine levels.
- Lift and sink valves can be arranged to meet “clean room “ environments.
- Menu driven software for ease of use.
- Natural frequencies as low as 1.5Hz
For information relating to specific applications, please contact CMS Vibration Solutions Technical Department. To aid in the correct mounts being recommended, please provide as much information on the application as possible, such as:
- Weight of machine
- Motor speed (RPM)
- Channel, plinth or individual footprint dimensions
Each system comprises:
- 3 Master Isolators with sensor system and valves.
- 1 slave isolator without sensor system or valves.
- 1 Control unit as 3 channel board with PC Interface RS-232
- Control Cable for master elements.
- Tube NW4 and Fittings.
Optional Extras can be supplied as follows:
- Control Unit – control board supplied in plastic case with plug connectors for control cable. Complete with external power supply and RS-232 cable.
- Filter Regulator- consisting pressure reducer, pressure gauge, filter and water separator.
- Control Cables – three alternative lengths available.
- Air Level Control Software – Software compatible with Windows OS, with serial cable (RS232).
- Viscous Shock Absorption – SLM Type Isolators can be supplied with integrated Viscous Damping.
Hardware Connections Required:
Compressed Air – compressor with operating pressure of 1 to 6 bar dry, free of dust and oil. Control
Dimensions & Load Bearings
|Dimensions in mm||D||Ho||Ni||A||Load (max.) Kn|
|SLM / ADS 3||105||65||± 5||106||1,8|
ADS Type Isolators – 1.5 Hz – 3 Hz natural frequency.